1. General information
These principles of personal data processing represent basic principles that the company LEGALIA, advokátní kancelář, s.r.o., Id. No.: 087 65 715, with its registered seat at Pernerova 697/35, 186 00 Prague 8 – Karlín, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under File No. C 324885 (hereinafter referred to as the „Company“) is bound upon gathering and processing of personal data.
These principles implement the Company´s rights and obligations and the personal data subjects´ rights resulting in particular from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR“).
These principles shall apply to all persons visiting the Company´s web page www.legalia.cz (hereinafter referred to as the „Web Page“), regardless whether or not they are in any contractual relationship with the Company.
By using the Web Page, you acknowledge these principles and expressly grant consent with its application.
2. Identification and contact information of personal data controller
LEGALIA, advokátní kancelář, s.r.o.
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under File No. C 324885
Id. No.: 087 65 715
Registered seat: Pernerova 697/35, 186 00 Prague 8 – Karlín
Tel.: +420 602 835 653
3. Processed personal data
Within the framework of its activity, the Company may process in particular the following personal data:
- First name, surname, title, date of birth, birth number, Id. No., tax Id. No., number of identification documents;
- Telephone number, email, address, bank details;
- Data obtained in connection with the provision of legal services;
- Data related to employment relationship and recruitment process for a position in Company, including the related communication;
- Other data obtained on the basis of personal data subject´s consent.
4. Purpose of personal data processing
Within the framework of its activity, the Company may process personal data in particular for the following purposes:
- Performance of the agreement on provision of legal services, including its negotiation (eventually fulfilment of clients´ requests, i.e. actual provision of legal services under the laws applicable to the legal profession);
- Performance of legal obligations (e.g. obligations under the accounting and tax laws, i.e. transfers of personal data to tax and revenue authorities and eventually to other public authorities in compliance with applicable laws);
- Protection of the Company´s legitimate interest (e.g. client identification pursuant to Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on Advocacy, as amended and Act No. 253/2008 Coll., on Certain Measures Against Money Laundering, as amended);
- Protection of third parties´ legitimate interest (especially clients);
- Fulfillment of obligations arising out of employment relationship and recruitment process for a position in Company.
5. Period of personal data processing
The personal data will be processed for the necessary time to meet the set purpose, unless the duty to process personal data for another set period results from legal regulations. The personal data obtained based on the personal data subject´s consent are processed only for a period covered by a provided consent, for no longer than it is revoked.
6. Rights of personal Data Subject
Personal data subjects have the following rights whose applicability can be in individual cases restricted by the Company´s obligation to maintain the attorney privilege or the need to fulfil other statutory duties related to the provision of legal services:
- Right of access to personal data;
- Right to withdraw consent with personal data processing, if the processing is based on it;
- Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data and to completion of incomplete personal data;
- Right of erasure of the personal data;
- Right to restriction of processing of the personal data;
- Right to be informed on the personal data breach;
- Right to object to processing of the personal data;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Czech Office for Personal Data Protection.
More information on the personal data subject´s rights is available on the Czech Office for Personal Data Protection´s website (https://www.uoou.cz/6-prava-subjektu-udaj/d-27276).
7. Information related to cookies
You can disable using cookies by selecting the disable cookies option in the settings of your web browser. By using the Web Page, you agree to the data processing by Google.
The Web Page uses “first party cookies” that are created by Web Page and only the Web Page may read and identify such cookies.
The Web Page uses necessary cookies allowing navigation, usage and correct functioning of the Web Page.
The Web Page uses functional cookies that remember the user´s choice for the purpose of improving the user´s comfort when using the Web Page, e.g. the last selected language version of the Web Page.
More information on cookies is available at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or https://aboutcookies.org/.
More information on the administration, blocking and removal of cookies can be found in case of Internet Explorer at https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer, in case of Firefox at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored, and in case of Chrome at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=cs&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop .
These principles of personal data processing are effective as of 1 January 2020 and are regularly updated.